Here are a couple pictures from the sunset from last night. I went to the same spot I was at when I took the sunrise pictures - It was awesome. It was a little hazy, but the pictures still turned out great.
I have so much to talk about, but I think I will just have to highlight a
This past Sunday was Easter of course - and I unfortunately was alone, but then again, I had a truly great day. I spent the day at the beach, did a lot of reading, spent some good quality time with God,
The service at Mosiac was awesome, the title of this post comes from a song that we sang that really touched my heart. The sermon was really refreshing and talked about being able to always recognize God's beauty that surrounds us. Erwin said many things that I've been able to relate to in the past couple of months. Such as, he said that many people go on living their lives without God. But, 'our story' or the song that God has placed in our hearts was intended to be written by God. Him saying that was so powerful for me since I can 100% agree with that idea and can attest to the difference that I feel on a daily basis. It is so easy to get into routines and forget about the beauty that constantly surrounds us... Not just in scenery, but also seeing God's presence and beauty in others.
The TOMS interns have the week off work this week, so a lot of people went home. Currently, I'm sitting in my room, drinking my coffee and Orangina alone! All three of my room mates are gone. Abbi went home to Tennessee until Friday, Carly is in Alabama until tomorrow and Becca went to NorCal (Northern California/San Francisco) until next Tuesday. I enjoy being able to sprawl out in our room alone, but I know I would get really lonely if this lasts much longer!
Just like usual, these past few weeks have flown by! I had to write out a list of things for me to write about, so that I don't forget anything!
I had family come for the first time a couple weekends ago. My dad, Wilma Jean and Ernie, Connie, Bryan and Amanda came and stayed in Anaheim, which is about 40 miles from where I live in Santa Monica.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment