We finally have a bed. I finally have a mattress. And, Oh, what a difference. No back pain. Good deep sleep. Better work days. :) Even though, I have hit my head on the bunk bed (I keep forgetting that I am on the bottom) I have had two great nights of sleep and great days in result. This morning, I got up, showered, ate breakfast, read a couple chapters of my book and was out of the door by 8. I had a great drive into work this morning - I put in an old Jonny Lang CD... It was a great start to my morning.
If you have known me for any period of time, you would know that I Love to sleep. I could sleep until noon if you let me. But recently, I Love to wake up early. For an example: This weekend, I was up by 8. During the week, the lastest I get up is 6:45... and that is sleeping in for me. A year ago, it was miserable to get up at 8.
That is all. Thought I'd share :)
New Blog!
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment